Ayurvedic medicine is one of the world's oldest holistic healing systems. It was developed more than 3,000 years ago in India and continues to be popular around the world.
This popular Ayurvedic tea is easy to make and its soothing earthy flavors will keep you craving it on cold days or after eating a a meal that upsets your stomach. It is specially beneficial for the digestive system in reducing gas and bloat.
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 cups of water
- Place fennel seeds, coriander seeds, cumin seeds and water in a saucepan and bring to boil.
- Simmer for 5-10 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Strain through a metal strainer and enjoy warm.